Thursday, August 14, 2014

= 12 months new | my 1st birthday =

I can't believe a year has already gone by. It feels like it went by too quick. Seems like yesterday it was 3am, I'm in tears, Jaxens 2 weeks old screaming, and Todd's snoring.. I don't miss those nights, but I do miss him being so new to me. For all you new mommys, when it's the middle if the night and your baby wakes up hungry or has a gas bubble, EMBRACE IT, just love on that baby. Because pretty soon he'll be sleeping in his crib across the hall sound asleep, and you'll be wide awake hoping he starts crying and needs you!! 

Weighing in at 23lbs and 31" long!! We have 5 teeth with more coming in! Singing, dancing, clapping, pinching, waving bye bye, saying daddy and out, howling like a puppy and starting on milk!! We can climb on laundry baskets, beds, chairs, couches, pretty much anything he can get his monkey hands on! He's so smart, dare devil, spunky, handsome, everything I dreamed he would be and so much more! I fall more in love every single day. 

And thank God for him. After losing my brother it was hard to be excited, but I had to be sane, for my sake and my unborn child. I never got the chance to grieve like my siblings did. I'm so distracted with Jaxen and that's a good thing. He fills a hole in my heart that I never thought could be filled. Jaxen really is my Heaven Sent, my Saving Grace, and I'm so happy he has an angel looking down on him. 

I love you so much Jaxen and I can't wait to watch you grow!

In case you didn't see, below is Jaxens Birthday video!! I absolutely loved making it :)








No comments:

Post a Comment