Monday, July 14, 2014

{11 months new}

Sooo sometimes I get a little side tracked. 1 more months (if you're lucky) of milestone posts and I almost forgot the 11month. Life of a busy mommy! 


My baby is weighing in at 22lbs and 31" long. WHOA BIG BABY!! Walking everywhere, climbing on the recliners, toys, baby gate.. just about what ever he can get on. Has 4 teeth and more coming, teething has been the death of me. I think we're having allergies. Runny nose all the time. Almost saying momma, waving bye bye, patting his mouth while yelling, able to swing his legs around and slide down off the bed and chairs. Waking up through the night still (once or twice a week).



I'm beyond ready for this tubby to start drinking milk. I wish I could of BF'ed more than 3 months but he is still perfect!



3 weeks till little man is 1.. my heart is full! Love you sweet boy.






No comments:

Post a Comment