Tuesday, January 7, 2014

.: 5 months new :.

 Here we are again. Another month older and so is Mommy. We are creeping up on your 1/2 birthday and I'm beyond excited!! You get more handsome everyday, I swear!!

We are weighing in at 17 pounds and 27" long!! Big growth spurt from last month! We aren't sitting up very well but super vocal! Laughing and talking to mommy and daddy all the time! We have tried rice, carrots, and peas. None of them are his favorite, but we're getting the spoon thing down. We loved our first Christmas and New Years together! Still in size 2 diapers. Scooting around, but not qute crawling. Love to cuddle with mommy. Sleeping 11 hours but this past week we've been getting up at 5am for feedings. As soon as I lay him down for bed, he rolls to his side. And when I go to wake him, he's on his belly. Just like momma:) 

All in all Jaxen you are a perfect baby. There is no doubt in my mind you were choosen for me!! I love you so much!




No comments:

Post a Comment