Tuesday, December 24, 2013

DIY Christmas Picture

Before Jaxen was even created I came across a picture on Pintrest that I absolutely LOVED! I said to myself "when I have a baby I will do this because it looks super easy!" And now that Jaxen is here, I got to do it!



Everything is still a learning process, as to what time he eats so I know when he'll be in the best mood.. and his, is right after a nap! So I gathered up my supplies. Todds old ornaments, Icicle Lights from Family Dollar ($8), small hat came with a bib from Walgreens ($5), big hat Dollar Tree ($1), pants from a friend (Carters Brand), and duck tape. If you decide to do this I suggest Clear Tape!







Next just add a cute baby and shoot away!




Photo edit from Ribbet and to the blog they go!! 




I really enjoyed doing these. It was super easy and fun. Hopefully I can get a better camera and continue my DIY pictures. Because professional ones can be pretty pricey! 

No comments:

Post a Comment