Tuesday, November 12, 2013

...3 months new...

It's a few days after Jaxen turned 3 months. We spent the entire day cuddling while I caught up on some Revolution! Very fortunate my day off fell on this day. 

It, to me, felt like a huge milestone! We got past those first 3 months. I've heard from several people the first few are the hardest, but I disagree. The first 6 weeks were the hardest. Getting his feeding and sleep schedule down. Getting to know and trust us. Going back to work... But anyways. Let's focus on this past month.

Todd and I took his measurements. Jaxen is weighing in on 15 pounds and 26 inches long! We are beginning to be a rollie pollie, talking, laughing, squeaking, blowing bubbles, and having stinky farts. Now that I'm not breastfeeding his toots and poops smell horrid!! He loves to cuddle, is now sleeping from 9-11 hours straight. We are out of the swaddling stage since he's starting to squirm in bed and rolling over. We have started sitting him in his bumbo and he's almost got the hang of it, still leaning to the side a bit. But other than that he's the perfect baby!


I love you my sweet boy!



No comments:

Post a Comment