Tuesday, November 12, 2013

∆∆ 2 months new ∆∆

Well it's official, my little man cub turned 2 months new! I am seriously having the worst mixed feeling about this growing up thing, I could of sworn I was sitting in the hospital just the other day about to have my sweet baby, and now hes 2 months. Insert sigh..

This past month we have been growing like a weed. 12 pounds, 24 1/2 inches long (96%), did great with his shots AND rolled over twice at the doctor!! Pretty much out of all his NewBorn clothes and into 0-3. He eats like 6-7oz of formula. Awake for hours at a time. In size 1 diapers. He is a very loud eater and sleeper! Cracks me up all the time!! He smiles all the time, and even giggles a little bit. He has started to look right into my eyes now when I talk to him. And gives me the biggest gummy toothless grin ever!! It makes being away from him that much sweeter when I come home! Oh and he coo's and ahh's. It's the most presh thing ever!!! AND is starting to sleep most of the night. Going on 5 hour stretches!

Although I am sad he's getting so big on me, I am excited to keep writing about our little life journey.

Like I tell you every night.. I love you more than you will ever know Jaxen. You are my world!


Our 2nd month video... I hope you enjoy watching these as much as I enjoy making them!




1 comment:

  1. Hi April! Great photo :-) I'm Heather and I just have a quick question about your blog! My email is Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete